Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drive for Charity jdme site sponsership donations

+4
jackmul94
JDM for life
daveg
conor f :)
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Drive for Charity jdme site  sponsership donations  Empty Drive for Charity jdme site sponsership donations

Post by conor f :) Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:57 am

hello all

as ye know im doing the d4c this year but its shockingly hard to raise money everyones broke Razz

if anyone would like to help fill in my sponsorship card with a donation pm me or paypal me at conorfleming09@gmail.com

Last edited by conor f :) on Wed May 01, 2013 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Cork Rep

Back to top Go down

Drive for Charity jdme site  sponsership donations  Empty Re: Drive for Charity jdme site sponsership donations

Post by daveg Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:12 am

table quiz in local pup raffel on the same night with sponsered spots ect start off
daveg
daveg
Carbon Whore

Back to top Go down

Drive for Charity jdme site  sponsership donations  Empty Re: Drive for Charity jdme site sponsership donations

Post by JDM for life Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:48 am

I'm sure a few of us here can throw you a score man, I will for starters anyway, we said we were going to support it this year and what better way to do it than support our own, so I will get the ball rolling, anyone who want to contribute, even if its a fiver, please do, it's for a very good cause, thanks

1. JDM for life - 20 Europeans
JDM for life
JDM for life
Admin

http://tkdtheart@yahoo.ie

Back to top Go down

Post by conor f :) Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:07 pm

nice one dave its much appreciated man Smile
Cork Rep

Back to top Go down

Post by jackmul94 Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:59 pm

Ill trow you few quid at the end of the week if i can, do you have paypal ? Thumb Up!
jackmul94
jackmul94

Back to top Go down

Post by conor f :) Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:00 pm

i dont i must set one up
Cork Rep

Back to top Go down

Post by jackmul94 Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:04 pm

conor f Smile wrote:i dont i must set one up

Grand let us know when you do Smile
jackmul94
jackmul94

Back to top Go down

Post by conor f :) Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:10 pm

wil do thanks man Smile
Cork Rep

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavwicklow Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:12 pm

I'll get chipped in with a score when you get paypal as well bud Thumbs Up!
Gavwicklow
Gavwicklow
Admin

http://www.cube-king.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jackmul94 Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:16 pm

conor f Smile wrote:wil do thanks man Smile

Dead on , no worries Smile
jackmul94
jackmul94

Back to top Go down

Post by hoopsbhoy Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:27 pm

I have done it for a few years now and as I have moved around a million times and not lived in ireland for 6 years before that, I have very little fiends in the one spot so it is very difficult to raise the money.

I know everyone will say this but the key is to organise a big event. No matter how small it turns out you will still have at least 1/3 of the money.

I had a bbq in a pub two years ago with a raffle. Local business are very decent when it comes to giving prizes for raffles, as long as you approach them properly and ensure them you will drop their name at all opportunities.

A table quiz with a raffle is very popular and is relatively easy to organise I think. Even get together with some one else on the drive to split the workload and organise a big event like a take me out night.

Also look forward to meeting you o the drive. Your in for a blast :-)
hoopsbhoy
hoopsbhoy
Site Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by JDM for life Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:16 am

Good stuff lads, lets get everyone in on this, it's our way of supporting as a site so if like to see lots of names down and as said, it doesn't matter how much, whatever you can afford
JDM for life
JDM for life
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by conor f :) Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:36 am

right lads set up paypal there didnt link ti with the bank acc yet dont think that matters until im taking the money out but naywya the email is conorfleming09@gmail.com not sure what else ye need thanks in advance Smile
Cork Rep

Back to top Go down

Post by conor f :) Wed May 01, 2013 8:00 am

bump this up lads im going all out this week and trying to get a good shot of the money in before friday paypal is set up conorfleming09@gmail.com all donations made will be thanked and names put on the sponsership sheet no matter hwo big or small everything is appreciated
Cork Rep

Back to top Go down

Post by conor f :) Wed May 01, 2013 8:02 am

aybe sticky it until the end of the week if it wouldnt be too much trouble Thumbs Up!
Cork Rep

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc- Wed May 01, 2013 9:58 am

I'm finding it hard to raise money for it myself due to lack of time to organise something decent because of work and lack of at times plus my time at home is spent on the car now so just paying it out of my pocket for now,a lot of participants are organising some cool events,few pub quizes,a go karting event,a show and shine which is on its third year and a raffle on the forums.
It's well worth the money,all for a good cause and all that but a great weekend of driving and fun.

All the best with raising the funds man
Doc-
Doc-
Elite

http://Midnightclub.ie

Back to top Go down

Post by conor f :) Wed May 01, 2013 10:00 am

im finding it a pure disaster man to raise money missed the first deadline so the 100 quid came out of my own pocket missed the 200 deadline so 200 out of my pocket today or tomorrow i dont mind becasue its for charity but still man im running out of spare cash i can give them have to find 200 for friday now Razz
Cork Rep

Back to top Go down

Post by JDM for life Wed May 01, 2013 10:10 am

Did you set up your pay pal yet Conor? So we can throw you a few squids
JDM for life
JDM for life
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by conor f :) Wed May 01, 2013 10:15 am

yup all set up man and edited the post to make it easier for people the email is conorfleming09@gmail.com
Cork Rep

Back to top Go down

Post by JDM for life Wed May 01, 2013 10:25 am

Good stuff man,
Any more takers on this lads? Couple of quid will make all the difference :-)
JDM for life
JDM for life
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by conor f :) Thu May 02, 2013 8:00 am

diaster again today full estate spent 3 hours knocking on doors managed to raise 17 euro i couldnt beleve it dont know how im going ot have the 200 for friday Razz so any donations at all are welcome and would be appreciated tongiht or tomorrow if possible thanks lads
Cork Rep

Back to top Go down

Post by conor f :) Fri May 03, 2013 10:39 am

its just not happening i cant raise money people dot want to donate and i have no more money to give so this can be locked i pulled out its not worth the stress
Cork Rep

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc- Fri May 03, 2013 10:41 am

Sorry to hear man!
Doc-
Doc-
Elite

http://Midnightclub.ie

Back to top Go down

Post by conor f :) Fri May 03, 2013 10:44 am

best of luck wiht yours man i found it so hard worked my ass off the last few nights raising money and i burnt more petrol driving aorund to houses then money recieved form raising
Cork Rep

Back to top Go down

Post by JDM for life Fri May 03, 2013 10:48 am

Feck man, sorry to hear this :-( it's the main reason I didn't do it, it's a lot of money, I hope to be in a better position next year to do the drive, it's a pity man, but well done for giving it a shot
JDM for life
JDM for life
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next