Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature

+10
JoeJoe
Marks_DC2
gar07
lude/dude
EJ Eire
mickeyfa
JDM for life
CrunchieR
Boxy Starlet
Gavwicklow
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature Empty Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature

Post by Gavwicklow Tue May 15, 2012 7:50 am

Mint, as much as I don't like using this word to describe any car I can't help but feel compelled to use it to describe Paul's CL1 accord. Now I don't use this word lightly and don't throw it around for just any car. Curiosity got the better of me one night and decided to search Done deal for the word "mint", it returned over 1500 results for the word "mint". Now one of two things is happening here, either Ireland has become a showcase for some of the world's finest cars or there's a seriously large percentage of the population that are just plain delusional! To define the word mint I'm not even going to attempt to put words to it, instead just take a few minutes to look at the pictures below nice
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0006
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0007
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0005
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0011
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0017
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0091

This clean unmolested example of an Accord is Pauls pride and joy, you can tell that his love and devotion for the car are beyond reproach. The time and attention devoted to just cleaning his car have reached an obsessional level, but the fruits of his labour are more than apparent on even the quickest of glances at this car.
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0034
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0049

The CL1 was never shy in the power stakes with a meaty 2.2ltr H22 V-Tec motor pushing out 220bhp and 220Nm of torque in factory spec. Paul isn't one for racing around hitting V-Tec at every opportunity, in his own words "it's nice to know it's there if someone tries to make a fool out of you", and I can't help but admire this approach.

Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0097
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0096
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0095

Interior wise the EuroR was always a pleasure to look at, never mind when you're actually sitting in it. A full Recaro interior, and loads of carbon-esque trim, it just makes it a delight to look at from any point of view. There's always something to catch your eye in here and it even still has the original flare under the dashboard. Make no mistake, Paul keeps the interior as immaculate as the exterior.

Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0126
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0131
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0136
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0133
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0140
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0142

I'm going to leave you now to enjoy the rest of the pictures. I just want to say that the car is an absolute credit to Paul and it's definitely one the 'Done deal mint squad' could learn a lesson from Thumbs Up!

Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0156
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0153
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0149
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0148
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0146
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0124
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0115
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0110
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0104
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0102
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0086
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0085
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0082
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0081
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0077
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0058
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0057
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0050
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0056
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0054
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0048
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0046
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0043
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0042
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0031
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0024

Thumbs Up!

Gavwicklow
Gavwicklow
Admin

http://www.cube-king.com

Back to top Go down

Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature Empty Re: Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature

Post by Boxy Starlet Tue May 15, 2012 7:59 am

Gavwicklow wrote:

Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0153
Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature DSC_0149

Love these pictures Thumb Up!
Seriously mint accord :drool2: :drool2: it is a credit to Paul Thumb Up!

Last edited by Boxy Starlet on Tue May 15, 2012 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Boxy Starlet
Boxy Starlet
Elite

http://toyotaownersclub-irl.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature Empty Re: Paul's CL1 accord - Pic heavy full feature

Post by CrunchieR Tue May 15, 2012 8:02 am

This is AMAZING work Gav.... WootsWoots Every single picture makes you want the next one... :drool2:

I will be going through all them over and over again for the rest of the night, I love the ones ya got near the end with the shadows from the tree's... Its defo the least expectant ones that make the best pictures...

Love the write up, it really expresses everything thats good about these cars... I recommend everyone to take Gav up on feature offers, His work is top class and a sound lad to deal with...

Thanks again mate... Bring on the next one... Thumb Up!
CrunchieR
CrunchieR
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by JDM for life Tue May 15, 2012 8:03 am

lost for words ere lads..... the car :drool2: the shots :drool2: write up, what can be said? fantastic work guys, pleasure to have this calliber on the site Thumb Up!
JDM for life
JDM for life
Admin

http://tkdtheart@yahoo.ie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavwicklow Tue May 15, 2012 8:05 am

crunchie11 wrote:This is AMAZING work Gav.... WootsWoots Every single picture makes you want the next one... :drool2:

I will be going through all them over and over again for the rest of the night, I love the ones ya got near the end with the shadows from the tree's... Its defo the least expectant ones that make the best pictures...

Love the write up, it really expresses everything thats good about these cars... I recommend everyone to take Gav up on feature offers, His work is top class and a sound lad to deal with...

Thanks again mate... Bring on the next one... Thumb Up!

No problem at all man, trust me I live for days like that, sounds kind of sad but that's just me! lol Still have the video to be put together but won't be until at least next weekend. I have all the originals there for you as well man, must e-mail them over to you nice
Gavwicklow
Gavwicklow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CrunchieR Tue May 15, 2012 8:08 am

Cant wait to see the video... WootsWoots The pics will keep me well occupied until then though... Email them over to me when ya get a chance, will they all fit into an email? crunchieie@yahoo.com...
CrunchieR
CrunchieR
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavwicklow Tue May 15, 2012 8:12 am

crunchie11 wrote:Cant wait to see the video... WootsWoots The pics will keep me well occupied until then though... Email them over to me when ya get a chance, will they all fit into an email? crunchieie@yahoo.com...

I'll send them in a couple of e-mails, will tomorrow be cool to send them? You want them with or without the black border?
Gavwicklow
Gavwicklow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CrunchieR Tue May 15, 2012 8:27 am

No rush Gav... Thumb Up! Whenever you can and whatever is easiest for ya to send?
CrunchieR
CrunchieR
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeyfa Tue May 15, 2012 9:01 am

all i can say is i will definatly be in contact over the summer when the cars back on the road properly :drool2: serious pics man Thumbs Up!
mickeyfa
mickeyfa
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by EJ Eire Tue May 15, 2012 9:21 am

Stunning car and stunning photos! Fair play to both of ye in ye're own rights! Loving the mix of vivid colour and toned down shots Thumbs Up! First feature down! Will get my act together and try get some features going this side of the country at some stage soon Smile
EJ Eire
EJ Eire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavwicklow Tue May 15, 2012 7:47 pm

EJ Eire wrote:Stunning car and stunning photos! Fair play to both of ye in ye're own rights! Loving the mix of vivid colour and toned down shots Thumbs Up! First feature down! Will get my act together and try get some features going this side of the country at some stage soon Smile

Cool man, let's try and keep this rolling now, be good to have a regular run of features. Thumbs Up!
Gavwicklow
Gavwicklow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lude/dude Tue May 15, 2012 8:24 pm

The pictures are of a very high quality indeed, top work, well done. Thumbs Up! and the car, oh my god, that is one seriously clean accord, a lot of time has been spent on that exceptional looking beauty, I'd go as far as to say it really is "MINT" JDM Flag
lude/dude
lude/dude

Back to top Go down

Post by gar07 Tue May 15, 2012 9:02 pm

great feature gav , the pictures are class Thumb Up! what a motor WootsWoots
gar07
gar07
Elite

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Custom-rocker-covers-irl/62263805

Back to top Go down

Post by Marks_DC2 Tue May 15, 2012 10:14 pm

some class feature must get someone do one on mine soon :drool2:
Marks_DC2
Marks_DC2
Elite
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeJoe Wed May 16, 2012 12:28 am

Lookin well Paul nice
JoeJoe
JoeJoe
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by CrunchieR Wed May 16, 2012 12:37 am

Thanks for all the comments lads... Great work by Gav... Thumb Up!
CrunchieR
CrunchieR
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavwicklow Wed May 16, 2012 1:50 am

Thanks for all the comments lads, serious credit to Paul on this car, it's just immaculate.

Don't forget if anyone want's a feature or even just a few decent shots of their car just drop me a message and we can work something out Thumbs Up! Had a few lads asking how much I charge for this, it's free ya mad thing! lol
Gavwicklow
Gavwicklow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanek4 Wed May 16, 2012 1:54 am

seen this accord at a hh meet in dublin the other night and it is mint fair play to the owner oh and good camera work man Thumbs Up!
seanek4
seanek4

Back to top Go down

Post by CrunchieR Wed May 16, 2012 2:46 am

Thanks Sean... What car were ya in at the hh meet?
CrunchieR
CrunchieR
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by petecf Wed May 16, 2012 7:53 am

class job fare play
petecf
petecf
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by seanek4 Wed May 16, 2012 9:59 am

crunchie11 wrote:Thanks Sean... What car were ya in at the hh meet?

white ek9 down beside the blue ek4 Thumbs Up!
seanek4
seanek4

Back to top Go down

Post by CrunchieR Wed May 16, 2012 10:06 am

Ah yeh i remember it... Nice car mate...
CrunchieR
CrunchieR
Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 10:08 am

Credit to paul for having and taking care of his car Thumbs Up!
Credit to yourself gave as you take seriously good pics bow down

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbys89 TF Wed May 16, 2012 8:11 pm

sweet pics gav nice keep it fresh paul fair play to ya Thumbs Up!
Robbys89 TF
Robbys89 TF
Site Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by jillybeanbag Mon May 21, 2012 8:18 am

Fantastic pics Gav! Car is immaculate Paul Smile
Brill feature, well done guys!
jillybeanbag
jillybeanbag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next