Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schumacher 2013

+5
Galen
ChristopherEP70
Doc-
EJ Eire
JDM for life
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Schumacher 2013 - Page 2 Empty Re: Schumacher 2013

Post by Boxy Starlet Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:36 am

JDM for life wrote:And everything else, he broke every record there was to break. Hamilton is a tool, mark my words, and it will start to show in the next year or two what he is made of, he's not a patch on schue and never will be

Dave speaks the truth on this agree 100 percent with him on this wait and see he will made a mess of it
Boxy Starlet
Boxy Starlet
Elite

http://toyotaownersclub-irl.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by davedrave Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:39 am

yes but i have to say im suprised lewis is leaving, he said he has always wanted to drive for them y the change??

Tell ya one thing i wouldin leave that team have you seen this?
:drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2:
id never leave this garage lol!

davedrave
davedrave
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JDM for life Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:32 am

That's class alright man )
JDM for life
JDM for life
Admin

http://tkdtheart@yahoo.ie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gixxxr Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:29 am

JDM for life wrote:And everything else, he broke every record there was to break. Hamilton is a tool, mark my words, and it will start to show in the next year or two what he is made of, he's not a patch on schue and never will be

im just saying like not hating on schue or his achievments just its been stated by people much more in the know than us that he had an easier time than alot of the other legends of f1 he has never been teamed with another world class driver that would really push him the whole way I personally used to love Ferrari but the way they made rubens give up a rare win that time(cant remember exactly what year) in favour of schue turned me off all together wanker

rosberg one a grand prix this season in the same car as schue and if he was this racing god he is percieved to be then surley he should have been able to at least score a podium this season(not counting Monaco because who knows he could have won that one haha) also I know he has had terrible reliability issues with the car but how and ever...

just throwing an alternitive view in on this because it keeps things interesting in the same way if this was a football thread be nice to see something other than "utd utd utd" haha Thumbs Up!
Gixxxr
Gixxxr

Back to top Go down

Post by JDM for life Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:37 am

screw united lol! this is an individual person, a legend that wonte surpassed in our lifetime, i just wish Senna didnt die when he did, cos Schue would have bet him time and time again, no question, even though Senna was Schues idol, but who was behind Senna that fatal day, piling the preasure on? anyone???
JDM for life
JDM for life
Admin

http://tkdtheart@yahoo.ie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2